YOURSELF
Các thành viên YOURSELF có thể trao đổi kinh nghiệm, chia sẻ kỷ niệm vui buồn trong học tập với nhau tại box "CÁC THÀNH VIÊN YOURSELF TRAO ĐỔI, CHIA SẺ VỚI NHAU"
YOURSELF
Các thành viên YOURSELF có thể trao đổi kinh nghiệm, chia sẻ kỷ niệm vui buồn trong học tập với nhau tại box "CÁC THÀNH VIÊN YOURSELF TRAO ĐỔI, CHIA SẺ VỚI NHAU"
YOURSELF
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

YOURSELF

WE BRING AMERICAN CULTURE TO OUR STUDENTS

Trang Chínhfor all members YS-1Latest imagesĐăng kýĐăng Nhập
YOURSELF - American Language And Culture Center - http://thuphamusa.com

for all members

Go down 
3 posters
Tác giảThông điệp
krawof

krawof

for all members Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: for all members   for all members EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:15 pm

Let's make our 4rum more interesting, let's post our story, music or whatever because it's our 4rum. I start first with some funny stories I know:

1:
A turkey was chatting with a bull. ‘I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree’ sighed the turkey, ‘but I haven’t got the energy.’ ‘Well, why don’t you nibble on some of my droppings?’ replied the bull. They’re packed with nutrients.’ The turkey pecked at a lump of dung, and found it actually gave him enough strength to reach the lowest branch of the tree. The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch. Finally after a fourth night, the turkey was proudly perched at the top of the tree. He was promptly spotted by a farmer, who shot him out of the tree.
Lesson: Bullshit might get you to the top, but it won’t keep you there.

An eagle took a nap on the tree, do nothing.
A rabbit saw that and asked the question: can I sit and do nothing like you?
Eagle answered: Why not?
So the rabbit sat down and took a nap.
A fox suddenly appeared, catch the rabbit.
Lesson: if you want to do nothing, you had to sit in somewhere very high.

A salesperson, a secretary and a boss have lunch together, they have an ancient oil lamp. They opened the lamp and a fairy appeared.
Fairy said: "each of you will have a wish."
I'm first! - Secretary said: I want to be in the Bahamas, driving a motor boat and forgot all life. Puff. Secretary disappeared.
I! I! salesperson told her: I want in Hawaii lying on the beach with private massage staff, supplies and Pina Coladas with a lot of lover. Puff .. salesperson disappeared.
Ok your turn. Fairy talk to the manager.
He said: I want those people will be at office after lunch.
Lesson: Let your boss talk first.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
mangajay

mangajay

for all members Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: for all members   for all members EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 4:55 pm

good man
Về Đầu Trang Go down
https://www.facebook.com/NguyenLeCuong
hongtram1410

hongtram1410

for all members Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: for all members   for all members EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:17 pm

First horse:"Wow! That's amazing - a talking dog!"for all members Hmmm
Three racehorses were in the stable waiting for the big race. Trying to psych each other out, they began bragging.

First horse, "I've been in 38 races and have only lost twice."

Second horse: "Well, I've been in 47 races and have never lost."

Third horse:"Huh, I've never lost either and I even beat Secretariat twice."

Just then, they heard a chuckle by the stable door, and there was a greyhound dog walking up to them.

The greyhound said:"That's nothing. I've been in over 200 races and have won every one by at least 3 lengths."

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Sponsored content

for all members Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: for all members   for all members Empty

Về Đầu Trang Go down

for all members
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Permissions in this forum:Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
YOURSELF :: KHU VƯỜN YOURSELF :: Các thành viên Yourself trao đổi, chia sẻ với nhau-
Chuyển đến